Saturday, November 12, 2005

Blogalicious

I'm amped to be blogging again -- seems like a lot my friends and family are doing it -- in particular my lovely wife, at least two C-wns, Jeff and Jon, and Byron P. It's pretty cool to have our own little band of commentators -- I get psyched when I see comments from people I know -- mad props in particular to the Funky Cold Morita, who's been checking in with me more or less since I cranked this up about a year ago. Thing I like most about blogging is that it's therapeutic -- it allows you an unfiltered outlet to just take some of the craziness floating around in your head and organize it -- sometimes you just have to communicate, even if it's to no one in particular. If a blog goes uncommentated (to borrow a word in the vein of Jeff C) upon, is it still worth doing? Absolutely, although comments and common-taters (there I go again Jeff!) egg us on.

I'd like to end with one of my favorite new quotes from my two year old son, who while jammin' to Radio Disney in the car, had the following to tell MC Hammer when Hammer was rapping "U Can't Touch This" -- "Yes, I can touch it." Word.

3 comments:

Jeff Cagwin said...

priceless - yes, sam, you can touch it. and, jh, thanks for the implicit props by way of explicit reference to yours truly ;)
a faithful common tater

Jeff Cagwin said...

c-wns...avoiding writing out the name for security reasons, methinks...?

Tarzan Joe Wallis said...

Yep, had your full name, but Jen thought it might be better if I edited. Plus, you could think up a cool code name instead.