Wednesday, November 23, 2005

100 Posts Baby!

To celebrate this milestone post, I thought I'd share 10 little known facts about myself, the intriguing and mysterious Tarzan Joe Wallis.

1) Tarzan Joe Wallis is my favorite Cubs from the monumentally bad teams of the late 1970s.

2) I have a single dimple when I smile -- on the right side of my face.

3) I have a single dimple on my butt -- on the right cheek.

4) When I was a kid, I had two nicknames: Jelly Belly (I was a chubby l'il dude) and Bazooka Butt (let your imagination run wild).

5) I have three visible scars -- on my chin from a bike accident, on my knee from hitting a fireplug making spectacular baseball catches, and on my left thigh from catching my leg on the bumper of a car.

6) When I was in high school, I was on the Board of the Chicago Catholic Youth Organization.

7) In my chubbier days, I would amuse friend and foe with "Belly Face." (eat your heart out Homer Simpson)

8) I invented an art form called "Flex Poetry", four lines of verse, always ending with "because I love you and stuff."

9) My attorney brother is a part-time improv performer at the IO in Chicago (formerly Improv Olympic).

10) In second grade, I was Mr. Frog in the class production of "Mr. Frog Goes A-Courtin'" when the star caught the flu, opposite the girl of my early grammar school dreams...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, so much butt info. thanks for the enlightenment!