Monday, October 16, 2006

Where to Begin?

Hello. I'm Tarzan Joe Wallis and it's been 6 months since my last blog. Quite frankly I feel like a recovering blog-a-holic. I'm going to try and take it a bit slower this time around to avoid blog burnout. Easiest place to begin is probably where I finished off last time, hope again springs eternal with the Cubs' imminent hiring of Lou Piniella to light a fire under some dead wood on the team. I don't expect miracles, but quite frankly, the Cubs could have been a .500 team had they been able to do the things Little Leaguers are taught, like catch the ball, throw the ball, watch and listen to your coach when you're running the bases. Don't think that fundamentals will be a problem for Sweet Lou. He'll tear some of the Cubs a new one if they persist in their wayward behaviors...

No comments: