Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thursday, December 15

Busy day today. I'm finalizing documents for an asset purchase on Monday and a real estate closing tomorrow, and also trying (with the help of our awesome sitter, Jamie) to bake 4 dozen cupcakes for treats at Hailey's school and her party for her 6th birthday, which is tomorrow. We've got two playdates today with friends of the girls, need to pull pictures for a testimonial about Hailey's life so far for her afternoon school, the Academy tomorrow... The list goes on!

Sam (my 2 year old) woke me up this morning with this: "Daddy? Daddy! I awake. I naked Daddy. Daddy, I naked! I no clothes! Come see me!" Sure enough, he had stripped down to nothing -- I'm starting to take this not so infrequent (these days) morning greeting as a sign he is not a fan of a wet diaper, so maybe potty training is on the horizon...

Sam also told me later this morning: "Watch out Daddy. I a shark. I gobble up you parts [meaning the shark would like to take a bite out of Daddy]." When I told him I needed all my parts, he replied, "No you don't. I a shark. I eat them!"

More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharks and alligators - you lead a dangerous life. I will look forward to eating a cupcake when I get home tonight.